Carrots in Parsley Sauce
Posted in: READ ALL FOOD
Carrots are full of Vitamin A which is very essential for your eyes and anti-oxidant which is needed to stay healthy and energetic. This is possibly the tastiest way to consume this powerful ingredient Carrot. Marco Pierre White’s yummy carrot recipe is golden for any occasion.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 25g butter
- 750g baby carrots, sliced
- 25g flour
- 2tbsps freshly chopped parsley
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1–2tbsp single cream
1. In a pot, pour water with the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Stir in the carrots into the pot and cook for nearly 10 minutes.
3. Drain the carrots and set aside for now.
4. In a pan melt the butter.
5. Add the flour to it and stir well.
6. Add the milk to it and create a thick sauce.
7. Once the sauce has been created, add the Knorr vegetable stock pot and mix well.
8. Add in the single cream, parsley to it and season with salt.
9. Throw in the carrots into the pan and toss for just a minute.
10. Serve hot.
Image: FoodNetwork.com | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles