Gin, Cucumber and Elderflower Lollies Recipe
Posted in: Food
This yummy lolly recipe is perfect for any occasion, especially summer. It takes very minimum preparation on your terms to create this delicious treat. The best thing about creating this healthy recipe? Vitamin C. See ingredients and quick method below:
Prep Time: 4 hours
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
375 g cucumber
120 ml gin
250 ml elderflower cordial
1. Blend the cucumber, and elderflower cordial into a powerful blender for 3 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
2. Sieve the mixture and take out the liquid and reserve a bit of the pulp.
3. Mix the gin with the liquid and add a little pulp in the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into an ice pop mould.
5. Cover with plastic wrap.
6. Insert popsicle sticks to each mould and freeze for about 3 hours.
Image: VeggiesDesserts | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles